Hospital visits due to dog bites have nearly doubled over the past 15 years. These dog bites can be severe, and children often require stitches or surgery. Children and elderly people are usually more vulnerable to get bitten by a dog. Getting treated for a dog bite is expensive as well.
Dogs are not violent by nature, but sometimes they become aggressive and bite people. One of the common reasons why this happens is children don’t know how to behave around dogs. If you or a loved one ever gets bitten by a dog, the first thing you should do is consult a Arizona dog bite lawyer, specifically one from the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller.
A dog bite lawyer in Arizona can help you win your dog bite claim and get the right compensation amount. The primary goal of a dog bite lawyer in Arizona is to assist their client and make sure they get compensated for medical bills and the long-term effect of injuries suffered from a dog bite.
Some more reasons why hiring a dog bite lawyer in Arizona is a good idea are listed below.
1. The dog bite lawyer in Arizona you hire will represent you in front of insurance companies and deal with everything related to the dog bite claim starting from the paperwork to legal proceedings.
2. Never give a statement to an insurance company before filing a dog bite claim in court. This is a trick insurance companies employ in order to avoid paying a high compensation amount in dog bite cases.
3. Dog bite lawyers have a lot of experience taking dog bite cases to court and have deep knowledge of how to handle legal proceedings.
4. If required, these phoenix dog bite attorneys will take your dog bite case to court. They will also conduct investigations related to the case and preserves evidence for future use.
5. Most of the time, dog bite attorneys work on a contingency plan, meaning they do not get paid until you get compensated.
You should hire a dog bite lawyer if you get bitten regardless of whether the dog has a license or not.