Insurance regulations, claim limits and liability requirements for accident cases have undergone many changes over the years. So when exactly does a car accident turn into a personal injury case? Well, there are many ways to tell if you have a case. First of all, observe your accident and potential injuries due to it, then decide whether to hire an Car accident lawyer or not. Remember, an accident lawyer is the difference between high compensation and no compensation at all.
A few questions that can decide whether your case can turn into injury case or not are:
– Did the car accident occur due to someone else’s negligence?
– Were your injuries due to the other driver’s mistake?
– Did you or your family members visit a hospital or doctor because of injuries caused by the accident?
– Did you lose any wages or vacation time due to the car accident?
– Have you or your loved ones had ongoing treatment for injuries due to the accident?
– Do you or a family member have a permanent disability due to the car accident?
– Did injuries from the car accident impact your day-to-day life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then your claim can be turned into an injury case.
It can be difficult to handle your accident and injury case on your own because the primary goal of an insurance company is to nickel and dime you on the settlement amount.
Some more reasons why hiring an accident lawyer in Phoenix is a good idea are :
-Injury lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the law so they can help you with legal paperwork and legal proceedings. They also will represent you in front of insurance companies.
– These lawyers have years of experience dealing with phoenix personal injury lawyer. They also can save you from tricks insurance companies pull to lower the amount of compensation you get like making a recorded statement without legal consul assisting you. A lawyer will preserve evidence of your case for future use and will not allow any evidence to be tampered with.
– The primary goal of an injury lawyer is to help you win your case. They will conduct investigations on your behalf.
– Injury lawyers usually work on a contingency plan, meaning they don’t get paid unless you do. They work hard to get your case settled as soon as possible. An injury lawyer or car accident lawyer also helps you get compensation for both short-term and long-term injuries.
If you need an accident lawyer for your injury case, call us today. You only have two years to file a claim in court.