It can be difficult to determine who is actually at fault in a slip and fall case. In Phoenix, Arizona, many people are injured because of slipping on a wet floor or falling down stairs on someone else’s property. The most challenging thing to prove in a slip and fall accident is that the property owner was aware of the dangerous conditions on their property and did not take any preventive measures to let people know of it and fix the issues.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident and you are looking for justice and a high compensation amount, then you should hire a slip and fall attorney, specifically one from the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller. Our team of Arizona slip and fall attorneys have experience dealing with these cases and negotiating with insurance companies. They understand your pain and know that they may not alter or change your situation, but they can help relieve your stress due to the legal proceedings of a slip and fall case. Our team will represent you in court and take you through every step of the legal process.
An important thing to remember about slip and fall cases is that you have two years to file a case in the state of Arizona. The two year period starts the day of the accident, not the day the slip and fall case was filed. It is important to hire a slip and fall attorney as soon as possible so that you can file the case when the time is right.
Our team of phoenix slip and fall lawyer will get you compensated for all of your damages, from the medical bills to loss of income while recovering from your injuries. A slip and fall case can be difficult to navigate alone. If you get in a slip and fall accident and need to prove negligence in a court of law, give us a call.
A wrongful death is a case where a person is prosecuted for another person’s death in any form, whether it’s accidental, homicide or suicide. Any type of fatal accident that is caused by the negligence of another falls under this category. That also includes roadway accidents and medical malpractice.
Nothing in this world can prepare you for the sudden death of a loved one. But, if you are looking to get compensated for their death, a wrongful death lawyer can help you file a case. In Arizona, only certain people can file a case, like the spouse, children, guardian or legal representative of the deceased. A wrongful death lawyer Arizona or attorney will guide you through the legal process.
Before filing a case, your wrongful death attorney will check that:
– There are beneficiaries, dependents or children of the deceased. – The death of a person is caused by negligence. – Monetary damages have occurred due to the death.
The burden of proof remains in the hands of the wrongful death lawyer. The wrongful death lawyer is required to prove many things with or without the help of documents of proof or witnesses of the incident.
A number of damages in a wrongful death claim are agreed upon through settlement and resolved through third party mediation or declared by a jury.
There are various factors that determine the value of a wrongful death case. Some of them are:
1. The authority of the wrong doer
The jury will determine the extent of which it was the duty of the wrongdoer or say whether the accident was really an accident. A wrongful death attorney is crucial to influencing the jury’s opinion on the case.
2. The venue of your case
The place where your accident occurred is really important because there are different laws for different states. Some trial courts move cases quickly while others take years. The law of one state can be far different from the others.
3. Perspective of the judge and jury
There are some judges and jury members who are far more biased than others. Some intentionally favor the defending party or the accusing party, it all depends on their perspective.
This a can create a problem because a judge has the power to call or reject the witnesses or evidence. Sometimes getting your case heard correctly depends on the skills of your wrongful death attorney arizona.
4. The amount of insurance coverage
Usually, the amount of loss is derived from the insurance coverage of the wrongdoer. The amount of loss suffered by the family members of the deceased is calculated and reimbursed according to the policy amount. You almost never see a situation where the family of the deceased gets an amount that is higher than the policy amount without going to court.
If you are looking for a settlement that is more than the defendant’s insurance policy limits, you will have to go to court and get a jury verdict.
5. Value of the Deceased
The value of a teenager will be considered lower than the life of a 40-year-old man with two children and wife. A wrongful death attorney will help define the value of your deceased loved one.
If you are in a need of an experienced wrongful death attorney, we are here for you.
Insurance regulations, claim limits and liability requirements for accident cases have undergone many changes over the years. So when exactly does a car accident turn into a personal injury case? Well, there are many ways to tell if you have a case. First of all, observe your accident and potential injuries due to it, then decide whether to hire an Car accident lawyer or not. Remember, an accident lawyer is the difference between high compensation and no compensation at all.
A few questions that can decide whether your case can turn into injury case or not are:
– Did the car accident occur due to someone else’s negligence?
– Were your injuries due to the other driver’s mistake?
– Did you or your family members visit a hospital or doctor because of injuries caused by the accident?
– Did you lose any wages or vacation time due to the car accident?
– Have you or your loved ones had ongoing treatment for injuries due to the accident?
– Do you or a family member have a permanent disability due to the car accident?
– Did injuries from the car accident impact your day-to-day life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then your claim can be turned into an injury case.
It can be difficult to handle your accident and injury case on your own because the primary goal of an insurance company is to nickel and dime you on the settlement amount.
Some more reasons why hiring an accident lawyer in Phoenix is a good idea are :
-Injury lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the law so they can help you with legal paperwork and legal proceedings. They also will represent you in front of insurance companies.
– These lawyers have years of experience dealing with phoenix personal injury lawyer. They also can save you from tricks insurance companies pull to lower the amount of compensation you get like making a recorded statement without legal consul assisting you. A lawyer will preserve evidence of your case for future use and will not allow any evidence to be tampered with.
– The primary goal of an injury lawyer is to help you win your case. They will conduct investigations on your behalf.
– Injury lawyers usually work on a contingency plan, meaning they don’t get paid unless you do. They work hard to get your case settled as soon as possible. An injury lawyer or car accident lawyer also helps you get compensation for both short-term and long-term injuries.
If you need an accident lawyer for your injury case, call us today. You only have two years to file a claim in court.
Hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer or car accident lawyer who actively investigates and preserves your claim is essential in obtaining the compensation to which you’re entitled. It’s also important to know which personal injury law firm in Arizona can handle your case.
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you are entitled to what you deserve from the insurance companies. Getting compensated can be a Herculean task if you try to handle it yourself. A phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer can task a lot of the burden off your shoulders.
Finding a motorcycle accident lawyer isn’t that difficult if you keep these things in mind:
1. Experience does count: Don’t underestimate the value of having an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer along with you when it comes to assessing and investigating a claim. When you hire an attorney from Arizona’s personal injury law firm, they know what to look for and where to find it to understand your case.
2. Phoenix’s specific motorcycle accident lawyer: Almost all states have different rules when it comes to law. For example, statutes of limitation, negligence, causation and contributory negligence may be different depending on where the case needs to be filed. Make sure you get involved with Arizona’s personal injury law firm to get a motorcycle accident lawyer who specializes in Arizona law.
3. Skilled and focused: The amount of focus a motorcycle accident lawyer puts in your case makes a huge difference. An accident lawyer has unique skills when it comes to determining issues of liability such as negligence and causation. They also know how to accurately value the compensation for which you are entitled to.
4. Objectivity: The most significant help a motorcycle accident lawyer in Phoenix can give you is laying out your rights of compensation and whether you deserve more than what insurance companies settle the case for.
5. Reputation: Reputation plays a significant role, especially when it comes to attorneys. It can go a long way in resolving your case quickly and fairly due to their previous dealings with insurance companies and other lawyers in the area.
Hospital visits due to dog bites have nearly doubled over the past 15 years. These dog bites can be severe, and children often require stitches or surgery. Children and elderly people are usually more vulnerable to get bitten by a dog. Getting treated for a dog bite is expensive as well.
Dogs are not violent by nature, but sometimes they become aggressive and bite people. One of the common reasons why this happens is children don’t know how to behave around dogs. If you or a loved one ever gets bitten by a dog, the first thing you should do is consult a Arizona dog bite lawyer, specifically one from the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller.
A dog bite lawyer in Arizona can help you win your dog bite claim and get the right compensation amount. The primary goal of a dog bite lawyer in Arizona is to assist their client and make sure they get compensated for medical bills and the long-term effect of injuries suffered from a dog bite.
Some more reasons why hiring a dog bite lawyer in Arizona is a good idea are listed below.
1. The dog bite lawyer in Arizona you hire will represent you in front of insurance companies and deal with everything related to the dog bite claim starting from the paperwork to legal proceedings.
2. Never give a statement to an insurance company before filing a dog bite claim in court. This is a trick insurance companies employ in order to avoid paying a high compensation amount in dog bite cases.
3. Dog bite lawyers have a lot of experience taking dog bite cases to court and have deep knowledge of how to handle legal proceedings.
4. If required, these phoenix dog bite attorneys will take your dog bite case to court. They will also conduct investigations related to the case and preserves evidence for future use.
5. Most of the time, dog bite attorneys work on a contingency plan, meaning they do not get paid until you get compensated.
You should hire a dog bite lawyer if you get bitten regardless of whether the dog has a license or not.