How Much Does It Cost To Hire An Accident Injury Attorney?
My initial consultation and case review are free of charge. Once a settlement is reached, I will be paid based on a pre-determined percentage of the settlement amount regarding your accident injury case.
How Long Do I Have To File A Lawsuit For Personal Injury?
In order to expedite your case, the sooner the better. Arizona generally allows two years to file a personal injury claim against the person who injured you, but in certain circumstances, it can be sooner.
What Is Negligence And Why Does It Matter In Personal Injury Cases?
Negligence is the basis for all personal injury cases. It is used to prove that there was a failure to use reasonable care on your behalf. Proving negligence requires the following elements:
- Establishing an obligation to keep you safe (or duty of care) from the person who caused you injury– In other words, did they meet their reasonable responsibility to make sure you were out of harm’s way?
- Showing how the person or party failed to meet that obligation
– What caused the injury that they should have addressed?
- Presenting your injury and damages suffered– Evidence and proof of the injury that was sustained is critical
- Proving how the person or party’s failure to meet that obligation caused your injury or loss– It’s not just simply that you got hurt, but how did the per
How Do You Define “Damages”? A "Personal Injury"?
In personal injury cases, damages refer to the costs of your injury, including both monetary and non-monetary expenses.