Contact Us if You Were Injured in a Motorcycle Accident
We Protect Motorcyclists’ Rights
Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, because the rider of a motorcycle lacks the hard shell of protection that a car, SUV or truck provides. If a motorcycle strikes or is struck by another vehicle, there is no dashboard or seatbelt to keep the rider from being thrown from the bike.
Motorcycle accidents with SUVs that may cause a few dents in the SUV could leave the biker with a serious head injury, fractured bones, internal injuries, spinal injuries or worse. The hard truth is that bikers face an uphill battle with insurance companies to obtain payment for medical bills, motorcycle replacement and lost income.
We’ll Fight Hard for Your Needs
The Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller, PLLC, has extensive experience in representing people injured in motorcycle accidents. We know the obstacles you face. We know what it takes to obtain the maximum compensation that you should have under the law. Our lawyers for motorcycle accidents are available 24/7 to answer any questions you have about your legal rights and about the insurance claims process.
Giving you the kind of strong representation that will protect your rights requires us to be diligent. One of our attorneys will meet with you and review the facts of your case. Details matter to us, and we will thoroughly investigate:
- How did the accident occur?
- Were there other parties involved?
- Were there road conditions or other circumstances that may have contributed to the accident?
- Did you file a report with the police?
- Have you received medical treatment for injuries resulting from the accident?
- Has your ability to work been affected and have you lost wages?
- What kind of damages did your motorcycle sustain?
- Is it repairable, or do you have to replace it?
- Are there any other costs associated with the accident?